TO QUALIFY FOR THIS WARRANTY:
1. You must be the original purchaser of the tires.
2. You must have purchased the tires from Tires To You.
3. You must present the original purchase receipt and tire to Tires To You, LLC along with your current miles on the car you had the tires put on and a receipt for your tire alignment.
4.This limited warranty covers normal new and used tires sold to you by Tires To You. Used regular passenger tires are covered for 20,000 miles or 20 months, whichever comes first, used low profile tires are covered for 15 months or 15,000 miles whichever comes first, and used z rated tires are covered for 10 months or 10,000 miles whichever comes first. The new tire limited warranty for the tires purchased at Tires To You will be stated on each individual customer receipt. If there is no warranty put on the receipt then the warranty for the tire sold will be 30 days for new tires or 7 days for used tires with no exceptions.
5. If the customer’s invoice states a different warranty than what our standard warranty is, then the warranty written on the invoice supercedes our standard warranty stated on the website.
6. Mud tires and mud terrain tires have a 7 day warranty when mounted and balanced by us unless stated otherwise on the receipt.
7. If the tire purchased does not have a mileage warranty then the length of the warranty on the tire will be either what is stated on the invoice or until the tire reaches 2/32 of tread, whichever comes first. Tire warranties with time periods (for example one year) will be prorated based on time used or tread life used, whichever is more, just like mileage warranties are prorated based on mileage used.
CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY:
1. This warranty is only valid if the tires are mounted and balanced by Tires To You and the customer provides us with the mileage on his car at the time of purchase.
2. The Purchaser must operate their tires at inflation pressures outlined by the vehicle manufacturer.
3. The Purchaser must keep all mechanical parts that affect tires in proper working condition.
4. The mileage at the time of purchase must be shown in order to receive a mileage warranty on our tires.
WHAT IS COVERED:
1. Used tire warranties are valid for twenty (20) months from the date of purchase or when the tire reaches 20,000 miles from date of purchase (except for low profile and high performance tires).
2. New tire warranties vary in length and the warranty mileage will be stated on the invoice or proof of purchase. Like our used tire warranty, the tires are covered for months or miles whichever comes first. For instance, a 40,000 mile warranty tire would also be covered for 40 months, whichever was reached first. The maximum amount of months a tire warranty can be is 60 months. For example, if a tire is covered for 85,000 miles, it would still have a 60 month maximum warranty length for time.
3. This warranty provides credit based upon remaining usable miles or months of life left on warranty at the time of failure.
4. “Usable miles or months” is defined as the current miles less the original purchase miles, or taking the amount of months left since the purchase of the tires.
5. Credit is determined by taking the remaining usable miles or months and dividing by the warranty miles or months, then multiplying the quotient by the original price of the tire purchased.
6. This Warranty is a promise under certain conditions to give credit on a pro-rated basis towards the purchase of another used tire from Tires To You. This warranty does not imply that tires sold by Tires To You meet certain specifications or cannot fail.
7. Mud tires and mud terrain tires have a 7 day warranty when mounted and balanced by us unless stated otherwise on the receipt.
This Warranty does not replace or modify any original tire manufacturers warranty on material and workmanship.
If we do not have the exact same brand of tire that we sold you in stock we will replace the tire with a different brand of the same size tire.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
1. A tire that is damaged / failed due to vandalism.
2. A tire that is damaged / failed due to an accident.
3. A tire that is damaged / failed due to commercial use.
4. A tire that is damaged / failed due to racing.
5. A tire that is damaged / failed due to Off-Road use.
6. A tire that is damaged / failed due to snow chains or studs.
7. A tire that is damaged / failed due to rapid or irregular wear.
8. A tire that is damaged / failed due to wear from worn mechanical components on the vehicle.
9. Tires transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
10. Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or consequential damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
11. If the tires you purchased from Tires To You have uneven wear when brought back for a warranty claim and the customer cannot provide proof that the tires were rotated at least every 7,500 miles and/or an alignment was done to the car (if the wear shows that they have a bad alignment), then the warranty is void. Tires To You, LLC assumes that the customer knows about proper tire maintenance and care when providing this limited warranty.
12. Our tires do NOT have a money back guarantee. There is a warranty on our tires, but there are NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. The standard limited warranty shown on the receipt will be honored for all tires.
13. A tire that is damaged/failed due to the rubbing against the fender because it was too big or wide for the car.
14. A tire that has dry rot or cracks in the tread or sidewalls due to extreme weather conditions.
TIRE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
1. Have the air pressure in your tires checked by a tire professional as least once a month. Serious injury may result from tire failure due to under inflation.
2. Always request that the air pressure in your tires be set to the tire or vehicle manufacturers specifications.
3. Do not overload your vehicle. Serious injury may result from overloading your vehicle.
4. Fix-a-flat products should be avoided if possible. These products can make a tire non-repairable.
5. If you are purchasing less than four tires, mount the new tires on the rear of the vehicle.
6. It is recommended to have your lug nuts re-tightened 25 miles after your tires are serviced or replaced.
7. Request that your tire and rim assemblies are hand torqued with a calibrated torque wrench to the vehicle manufacturers specifications.
8. Your tires should be rotated every 7,500 miles. We charge $2.50 per tire for this service.
9. Please keep your vehicle store out of the sun to keep the tires out of extreme heat. Extreme heat could dry rot tires and shorten their life span considerably.
ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY (IF ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION WAS PURCHASED)
1. “Road Hazard Failure” is defined as a tire that becomes unserviceable due to cuts, non-repairable punctures or impact damage. Add to this sentence “that occurs while driving on the road. Road hazard does not cover off road use or tires getting slashed.”
2. This warranty covers road hazard failures in Passenger, Performance and Light Truck tires purchased from Tires To You.
3. If the tire cannot be repaired and still has useable tread, a 100% credit towards the purchase of another tire.
4. “Usable Tread” is defined as the original tread depth of a tire less 2/32 of an inch (tread wear indicators).
5. If a new tire was originally purchased from Tires To You the tire will be replaced with a brand new tire. If a used tire was purchased from Tires To You then a used tire with similar brand name and tread depth will be used as a replacement.
6. This Warranty is a promise under certain conditions to give a 100% credit towards the purchase of another new or used tire. This warranty does not imply that tires sold by Tires To You meet certain specifications or cannot fail. This Warranty does not replace or modify any original tire manufacturers warranty on material and workmanship.
Choose From The World’s Most Trusted Brands In Our Stores
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY